Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shows Section Updated

Yet again, another Hiatus.  I have been so busy working to get ready for the  Philadelphia Museum Show that I haven't really had much time to do this sort of stuff.  All of my upcoming shows, as of right now, have been updated here so you'll know where the work will be in the near future.  I'll try to get back on here and write some posts and share some photos because this year has been rich with development and I would love to share with you all.  I am fortunate to be having the opportunities that I am having, studio is flourishing and energy is positive in my life.  Cheers to you all and I'll give an update soon.  Come find me in Philly if you're around, booth 325.  It should be a rocking show and I am pumped about the new work that I'll have there.  Hope to see you!


This platter is in the Harvest show at Gandee Gallery in Fabius NY.  These are about 22" across.  I've been loving them.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun choosing this particular painting online that now hangs in my downtown office, from Wahooart.co, who sells canvas prints of art masterpieces. While the original is treasured in some art museum in England, my print http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/Opra/BRUE-8LHS4U, of this painting by Edward Burne-Jones is very much appreciated by my staff and clients. The print quality is really excellent.

    ReplyDelete